Saturday, September 29, 2012

Halloween beads for all!

These little character beads are fun for me - I love to make them, but I'm always left wondering what exactly to do with them.  The window for Halloween beads is fairly short so I decided I better get them all done before October 1.  Several batches of skulls, mummies, pumpkins, spiders and witches with glow in the dark elements later, I barely made it.





Ben has had these Angry Birds beads on a zipper pull on his backpack for several months, so I switched them out for the new Halloween mix.  While I was at it I decided to send a set to each of my youngest nieces for them to add to their backpacks (or sparkly purse, to be fair to the youngest one).  The fight to be the favorite aunt is a never ending battle in my family.  So my sweet sisters, while you were resting I was plotting.  Good luck catching up--I hardly sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment