Thursday, September 2, 2010

Test drive results

I wore the double ring for a week to see if I wanted to make more of them.  It was extremely strange to have my middle two fingers connected like that at first and took a while to get used to, but it was really very comfortable. And I got a lot of great feedback about it--people really noticed it and asked to see it or try it on.

So now I have a problem.  I don't have enough fingers to wear all of the rings I would like to.  I am waffling about it...I really like it and want to keep it.  But I can't wear it AND the other rings I already wear...

Not a terrible problem to have, but still...I'm on the fence.  So I'll polish it and put it aside for now.

Meanwhile, I made another one with a tube set faceted peridot (you had to see that coming, right?).




No comments:

Post a Comment