Sunday, May 9, 2010

Odds and Ends

I spent a lot of time wrapping up projects over the past week, so I'm warning you now that this post is a bit scattered.

A while ago, I saw these "Bliss" raspberry meltaways and thought they would be the perfect embellishment on a cupcake. They were staring me down from the cabinet, so I made chocolate cupcakes with raspberry buttercream frosting and took them to work.



I made several more gumpaste shoes for the bakery last week as well, and this was my favorite of the bunch:



I also put together this teeny tiny pair of oxidized sterling fold formed earrings.



I spent a fair amount of time at the workbench this weekend, wrestling with a bezel setting, doing some wire work, and experimenting more with broom casting. Everything is in the tumbler now, so hopefully I will have some new jewelry pictures to post later on in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment